Saturday, June 11, 2005

All the news that's fit to blog

Blogging is an odd habit. It's a new one for me. I just started, in fact. But I've read plenty of them. Often I find them annoyingly self-obsessed. But sometimes they're quite informative - but that's when the blogger steps awat from his/herself a bit and tries to get some insight into the outside world. That's the aim here, with The Bainbridge Bulletin. While I won't be writting about the antics of my kitten or what a yummy cookie I just ate. I'll be looking outward - but not too far outward. My vision stops at this island's shores. So, this is a blog about Bainbridge. Read. Enjoy. Reply. Repeat.

3 comments:

Gallery Fraga said...

Welcome to the BI Blog community! I look forward to your observations. BB

Beth said...

Welcome!

Anonymous said...

while i do so love to read about the antics of cookies and yummy kittens...i find your new blog with its opinionated and somewhat edgy writing style intriguing...I'll be watching you Bainbridge Bull!