Monday, April 16, 2007

It's magic when you're on the air

Finally, us poor folk without the highfalutin cable teevee can watch the Island's public access station.

Well, as long as you have a highfalutin internet connection, that is.

BITV is now streaming all its programs via www.bitv.org

Right now the channel 12 is streaming its shows "live" on the site, which is great for people that don't want cable, don't have a TV or don't trust their computer when it's left alone.

I'm looking forward to when this service when it's "on demand" so's I can catch all the drama, the intrigue, the THRILLS at COBI city council meetings when ever my heart desires.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I live in Cook County. If I chose to buy my iphone in Lake County or IN, a place with a lower sales tax, would I get a lower tax on my monthly phone bill?



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone 3g[/url]